[pianotech] Spontaneous String Breakage

Steven Hopp hoppsmusic at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 18:16:26 PST 2009

Phil,

Is it possible he is trying to tune the piano or fix something he does not like when you are not around?  I have a piano professor who likes to "fix" certain notes between tunings.  They don't get better but he has not broken a string but just a thought?

Here's to a mystery,

Steven Hopp

Midland, TX.