[pianotech] Bass Top Bridge

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 14:08:58 PST 2009

105 resin - quart - I always buy the gallon cans of resin, but I use a fair
bit of it. If your needs are less, then buy the smaller can
206 slow hardener 0.44 pint (or if you know you want a faster cure, get the
fast hardener - or buy the quart if you buy a gallon of resin)
300-25 mini pump set - These work well, but not when the can is almost
empty - I use the pumps, but only as an easy way of moving the product into
a mixing cup sitting on a scale - I always weigh the material for my 5:1
ratio - that way you are guaranteed of no goof-ups.
#404 High-Density Filler - I use this filler the most - for bonding one
thing to another. Their web site has good info on selecting fillers you
might want to use for specific situations:
http://www.westsystem.com/ss/product-selection-chart

Terry Farrell