[pianotech] sick customers

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Feb 25 20:26:46 PST 2009

> We ain't what we used to be. True story follows.
>
> My late wife's grandfather is now 90 years old. Back when he was in his
> 40s, he worked through a bout of the stomach virus.  Threw up five times
> that day, and every time went back out to work after the "event" was
> over. Now that's tough.
>
> --
> JF

Lacking choice, he did what he had to, within his capacity, to
survive. It's something the "I showed up, eventually, and that
ought to be enough" species doesn't and never will get. No
matter how wonderful we may think we are or would hope to
appear to be, the folks who are honestly trying to do their
best for the pay they receive are the ones to look to for role
models once the padded resumes and iridescent smoke clouds are
sifted out.

As I see it...

Ron N