[pianotech] workbench

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 24 20:03:05 PST 2009

Greetings:

My current shop set up isn't working very well for me.  I tried to duplicate the set up I had years at IWU--it worked well there, but not here.  Among other changes, I am considering either this work bench (but substituting the bench top I have) or purchasing legs, stretcher, & shelf separately to use with my bench top.  Does anyone know if the quality offered by this company is OK?  I couldn't find any reviews of the merchandise, but maybe I didn't look in the right places.

http://www.globalindustrial.com/gcs/prod/30036934/i/productInfo.web?utm_source=nextag&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=IndustrialWorkBe-nextag

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois