[pianotech] BBB

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 24 15:13:22 PST 2009

I looked at the local BBB list, and some of the members, were not of the best character shall we say.
I tend to think they use it as a defense, kind of like, complain but I am a member.
In some cases they were even on the board.
Save your money, there are no benefits to belonging, legitimate anyway.
It was a good idea, but not the way it is ran.(or is that run?)
John Ross