[pianotech] Advice

Andrew & Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 09:07:03 PST 2009

Todd,
You do want to follow up with questions.

Harder to play could be the hammers have packed with use and now it is
difficult to get the soft tone she used to get: voicing

There are others to consider as well.  What kind of piano?  Perhaps
the (upright) damper spoons have dug a hole in the felt, etc.

It might be better to go in-person and have a collegial discussion to
dig a little deeper.  A customer who is interested in how their piano
plays is a very good customer, one that deserves careful attention.

Sincerely,
Andrew Anderson