[pianotech] web page

phil at emvkeys.ca phil at emvkeys.ca
Mon Feb 23 20:00:55 PST 2009

Hi Allan

I don't know whether your question was general or to Dean specifically,
but here is my experience.

I had not received even one inquiry from my web page until I engaged the
services of a firm which provides SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Within maybe 2 weeks I began receiving inquiries, almost  all of which
have become tunings, at a steady rate of about 3 per week . My site is
almost always near the top of the first page of typical Google, Yahoo
and Alta Vista searches. I'd also be interested in knowing how others
are benefiting from their web pages.

David Anderson has an excellent 2-part article in the Jan. '09 & Feb.
'09 issues of the Journal regarding  web marketing.

Phil