[pianotech] Air compressor recommendations

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 18:37:57 PST 2009

Hey, I'm with you. Besides the noise, the thing that really bugs my about my compressor is that it hasn't blown up yet. Darn thing seems to just keep going and going and going. It really is noisy. I guess I'll just put up with it until either I die or it blows up - then I can get a REAL air compressor!

Terry Farrell