[pianotech] no shows

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 16:50:11 PST 2009

Since I don't do any more rebuilding, most of my work now is just minor repairs and regulations, which?are in the $300 - $800 range.?So I don't ask for a deposit. I only get a deposit on major work, anything over $1000, and/or if I write up an official estimate. In 30 plus years, this is the first time this experience has happened to me.

Wim