[pianotech] Thumbs Down to Yamaha !!!!!!!!!!

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Feb 23 15:17:59 PST 2009

I live in the US. I ordered the 37 Steps DVD/Book directly from Yamaha about
a year ago. The thing that took me the longest time was getting thru to the
correct department, and now I have no idea which dept that was. Once I
successfully placed the order, I had the DVD/Book within days.

For anyone that wants to try their luck, the DVD is part number DVD37 (so
creative) and the book is V37BK. It was $25 for the both... the book is
simply the text of what LaRoy Edwards says on the DVD.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN