[pianotech] Thumbs Down to Yamaha !!!!!!!!!!

PianoCare2 pianocare2 at bigpond.com
Mon Feb 23 14:36:45 PST 2009

Ha

Sounds like Yamaha is the same everywhere. I ordered damper felt and a set
of tuning pins. The piano was rebuilt and back in the clients house for
seven months before the damper felt and 25 tuning pins arrived (in packets
of 10). Supplying of case parts to repair damage is also a problem

Best of luck

Brian

  _____