[pianotech] Introducing myself

Allan allan at sutton.net
Mon Feb 23 08:06:07 PST 2009

Hello to all,

I am now a member of the PTG and work in the Montreal (QC, Canada) area. I
had been an avid lurker few years ago and learned so much by reading you,
and was charmed by the generosity and good spirit prevailing here. My mother
tongue is French so I ask for your forgiveness for any awkward way of
expressing myself.

My business is growing nicely; I love that work, and am putting a special
effort at development this year. I intend to be at Grand Rapids and whish to
pass all exams toward RPT as soon as possible. I look forward to meeting you
there.

I want to take classes about fine grand regulation and voicing mostly.

As I have had the opportunity to work with fine grands lately (Steinways and
Bluthners) and have much to learn, I will allow myself to ask questions to
this list, as I think is well received if I am not mistaken.

Thank you for you interest.

Allan Sutton