[pianotech] sick customers

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Feb 23 01:21:07 PST 2009

Nah.... If there was a rather nasty type of flew floating around, or
they had a kid with early stage measles or mumps and I hadn't had those
myself as a kid I'd worry.  But a cold is  in the end just a minor
irritation and at worst a good excuse to stay in bed for a couple days
and watch a bunch of my favorite movies with lots of Sprite and Ice
Cream handy.

Cheers
RicB

    A customer answered the door once and said, "Come on in; we're all
    sick, but we'll stay out of your way -- just go ahead and do what
    you need to do."
    What I needed to do was to leave, but I think I stayed and tuned
    anyhow.  It was a long time ago.  But nowadays, I'm not so willing
    to risk getting a cold or the flu and being laid up for two or three
    weeks, missing all that income.

    Do the rest of you refuse to go in if there's a good chance you'll
    get their cold?
        --David Nereson, RPT