[pianotech] sick customers

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 08:19:09 PST 2009

I have never rescheduled because my clients were sick.

As someone answered before, what if your doctor said he can't see sick people? Come on now, take the proper precautions. Keep yourself healthy. get a flu shot, wash your hands and build up your immune system.

If I get sick it's my fault. I've been visiting homes with sick people for 35 years and I rarely get sick.

Now on the other hand, when my sick grandchildren visit, I've got a 50% chance I'll get what they have. Too may hugs and kisses.

Al