[pianotech] ...and book question THANKS ALEX

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 06:38:15 PST 2009

Thank you

In a message dated 2/20/2009 8:37:07 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lasspiano at gmail.com writes:

Julia:

I just finished the book you mention.  Not only is this an  entertaining
read, the author backs up the title with several examples of his  thesis.  From a
musician's and technician's point of view, I would highly  recommend at least
skimming through.  I think you will be surprised about  some of the material.
I studied piano in college and took several music  history courses; never was
a major-semitone or minor-semitone mentioned.  All of a sudden it starts to
make sense after the first chapter.  If you have ever even thought about tuning
outside of ET, brace  yourself!

Happy reading,

Alex

**************Need a job? Find an employment agency near you.