[pianotech] Sticking key question

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 19 15:58:00 PST 2009

right you are
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: tom
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] Sticking key question

  , Tom Servinsky > wrote:

  My hunch is that the same felt supplier was supplying Pratt Whitney <SNIP>

  I believe you mean to refer to the action maker Pratt-Read, not Whitney? <SNIP>

  Patrick Draine

  Patrick ,

  Good point! But at least they would have an R and D department!

   Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines, space propulsion systems and industrial gas turbines.

  <G>

              Tom Driscoll