[pianotech] Equipment Purchase Help

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Feb 19 06:51:21 PST 2009

Mike wrote: I did think of another semi-useless tool, the universal capstan
regulator, I'm certain we all have one, my question is when did any of you
use it last?

I did once encounter a square capstan that the real capstan wrench wouldn't
fit, but the universal did. That's in 25 years. So it's good to have it on
hand, I guess.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272