[pianotech] voip phone lines

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Feb 18 16:59:15 PST 2009

Not quite how it works.  Everything phone line comes in to the wall jack,
from there, plug in your router, from there one out to the phone, one out to
the computer.  Phone calls come in over whether the computer is on or not.

William R. Monroe

 Dean, I guess you must have your computer on all the time to receive