[pianotech] voip phone lines

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Feb 18 15:13:55 PST 2009

How is your call sound quality?  I've had two different VoIP services... the
first one was spotty (and abruptly closed shop w/o notice a while after I
parted company with them in utter frustration), but my current one is quite
good... not alway quite Phone Company Quality, but usually at least very
very close. On rare occation, I do lose a connection during a long call (1/2
hour or more... not my usual customer-call-length.)

And aren't you still somewhat beholden to the Phone Company for your DSL?
(I'm on cable Internet.)

I am going to look into your phonepower.com... that is a great deal!

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN