[pianotech] Misaligned in Montana

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 20:12:20 PST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM, <wimblees at aol.com> wrote:

> Did you travel the hammer?
>
> Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
> Piano Tuner/Technician
> Mililani, Oahu, HI
> 808-349-2943
> Author of:
> The Business of Piano Tuning
> available from Potter Press
> www.pianotuning.com

Following up on Wim's question did you ascertain if the hammer is aligned on
the whippen when it is aligned to the string or does that mis-align
it, perhaps enough to rub or be struck by the neighboring whippen causing it
to eventually move back?

Mike

--
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.
Steven Wright

Michael Magness
Magness Piano Service
608-786-4404