[pianotech] blatant self promo and completely OT

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 05:20:36 PST 2009

Wim,

Can I hire you to write the "Tom Driscoll " story? The infamous Grayson
College practice room incident comes to mind as an opening chapter.

I see  this as a future Bio-pic . Richard Gere would be the logical choice
to play me, but I'm stumped on who would play Phil Bondi.

Any suggestions from our list pals appreciated.

Tom "Hollywood" Driscoll