[pianotech] palm nailerette

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon Feb 16 15:38:43 PST 2009

> I don't know - you sure it wouldn't work for tuning pins?

No, not sure at all. I expect it lacks the mass, but I don't
really know.

>I find that if
> I were to characterize my Danair palm nailer as anything other than
> ideal, it would be that it seems to be a little bit more aggressive that
> needed. I'd enjoy trying it out on tuning pins..... (may well be too
> small).
>
> Terry Farrell

That's why I posted it, hoping someone would fine a good
excu.. er, use for it so I could buy one too. <G> I wouldn't
expect it to last like the Danair, but some things surprise
me. I figured I'd buy a cheap Harbor Freight nailer to wear
out before springing for a Danair, and it's still doing just
fine - so far.

Ron N