[pianotech] blatant self promo and completely OT

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 18:32:58 PST 2009

Dear friends

After 6 years I have finally fulfilled one of my dreams. I have written, and self published, a novel, Northwood. It’s not the “great American novel”, but it’s pretty good, if I may say so myself, and Jan and Erik (my son, who’s an English major), agree.

Now, as much as I want all my friends to buy this book, I must warn you that this book is controversial in nature, contains some very graphic sex sequences, and a couple of very violent fights. But what do you expect from a novel set in a prison colony.

Please go to www.xlibris.com/northwood.html for more information about this book and to place an order.

Thanks

Willem (Wim) Blees.