[pianotech] Dont EVEN think about that crazy knot!.. RPT exam practicing

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 17:54:28 PST 2009

Julia

If you can master string tying, you'll be one up on me. After trying for 32 years, tying a string is still a mystery to me.?I've taken lessons from some of the best in the industry, and I have yet to discover that ONE way. I took the technical long before the current exams, and string tying was not on the list. But if I had to take the tech exam again, I would get a 95.

Good luck.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI