[pianotech] Dont EVEN think about that crazy knot!.. RPT exam practicing

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Fri Feb 13 10:28:48 PST 2009

GreetRings,

    Just venting here....

           Each loop  of this knot is fashioned in what a draftsman would
call "opposite hand" (I  used to be a mechanical drafter)   then, its assembly is
 symmetrical to boot!

.....There are so many ways to think of how to turn in the loops and  then
another few ways to think of its assembly! Yet it can only go together  ONE WAY
in order for the thing to work! ....isn't it great?

     If I think about it too deeply, I get  confused. Its one of those things
where you gotta remember it  one way, the same  way every time!

...Back to practicing...

Julia
Reading, PA
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000002)