[pianotech] how's business? is "crisis" affecting it?

Richard Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Fri Feb 13 09:09:13 PST 2009

Ditto. For that matter I seem to be increasingly in that luxury position
of picking cream customers. I have a sense that in these kinds of
crisis's accomplished self employed types will do well anyways.  They
have at least a couple very valuable assets that factory workers dont
have.  Built in adaptability due the necessities of being self employed,
and an ability to stand on their own two feet... make their own way
through the stream.  If on top of that one has a good reputation and
actually does live more or less up to that... I think things have to get
really awfully bad before they will not still thrive nicely.

Cheers
RicB

    I, for one, am totally slammed.  I have raised my prices this year
    and I am still turning work away.  I have had the same phone number
    for 32 years, so
    that probably helps.
    Regards,

    Ed Foote RPT