[pianotech] Screw head

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 15:57:40 PST 2009

Hi John,

Here are three cheap security bit sets from the King of Cheap (Harbor
Freight):

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91310
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93388
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95680

I don't know if the pictures are clear enough for you to tell if the
bit you want might be included. The first, bigger kit lists spline
bits (kit lists spline bits, kit lists spline bits, she sells
seashells, whatever).

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh