[pianotech] Screw head

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Wed Feb 11 11:25:46 PST 2009

I looked for a chart like that. Thanks.
It doesn't seem to be any of these.
I thought it was Torx, but none of my Torx fitted.
I should have counted the points.  They were more than the Torx, and finer.
I had 8 sizes of Torx and none fitted.
I just thought of what it might have been. A spline wrench might have
worked.
I remember them from working on electronic organs, but the organ ones were
smaller.
John Ross