[pianotech] Dust mask

Al Guecia/AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 11 09:58:15 PST 2009

Thanks Ray, that's just what I was looking for, and placed an order for them.

Barbara, thanks also for the reply. I remember seeing that in the Journal and wondered if it was something from outer space <G>. That's more mask than I can comfortably work with. (I know you are not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition, but I couldn't think of any other word to end with. )

Al