[pianotech] Nossaman Hovercraft - reprise

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 08:16:27 PST 2009

Conrad writes:

My  Flamesuit booth is too full to add anything else, and without a
bailout, I  can't afford another/bigger booth. Of course, I suppose I
could suspend  the NHc from the ceiling and avoid paying for floorspace.
Sorry, you must have at least 10 billion dollars  to get a bailout. Instead,
why don't you order one of Ron's aftermarket holes  and keep it in that?

Bob

Awards.  AOL Music takes you there.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)