[pianotech] Cleaning hammers and other action parts?

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Feb 9 15:20:29 PST 2009

Just watch the grit and pressure you use.
Work up.
Glass beads are the least harmful.
You will need a compressor as well.
A compressor, was one of the first of the more expensive tools, I have purchased over the years. Never regretted the purchase.
You could just use a friends compressor, or pay the local garage for the use of theirs.
John Ross