[pianotech] California State Convention

Brian Wilson pianocare2 at bigpond.com
Sat Feb 7 18:06:57 PST 2009

All I can say is I welcome anyone reading these words to look me up at
the California PTG Conference in Burbank, February 19-22. I'll be
heading up the big bad Steingraeber wing of the Hall of Pianos

David,

I would really like to come to the conference first to meet you, and then
for a discussion and getting into these trivial matters that really have no
importance to whats important in life. The problem is lack of notice and
second I am involved in a fairly important  project during this month.
However Steingraeber is one of those pianos I want to meet. Cyprien Katsaris
gave me two CD's of the Steingraeber piano.. interesting sounds.

Now time for a plug. Come to the IAPBT Convention here in Brisbane in
September 2009. www.iapbt2009.com <http://www.iapbt2009.com/>    . Now for
the humour.. come to Australia fly Qantas spend money here and help our
ecomomy.. besides due to the Global Credit Crisis, our dollar should be
stronger than yours, but what happened.. The aussie dollar got whacked. The
Japanese and Europeans tell me "Australia is a cheap holiday destination"

In September 2007, the organisers of the APTTA Convention asked me to meet
Terry Farrell at Brisbane International Airport, and take him to his hotel
on the Gold Coast. I googled Terry so I would know what he looked like etc.
We were in the car for about 1.5 hours and I still remember our
conversation. We spoke on many topics even non piano subjects, and on some
subjects we didn't agree with, but we still respected each others opinions.
After subscribing to this list, seeing Terry's name on the list, brought
happy memories.

My posts are written with respect to others even though it has been
interpreted differently, and I must add I haven't sent any coded insults.

Brian