[pianotech] Do fourths beat faster?

JimWilsonian at aol.com JimWilsonian at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 10:45:56 PST 2009

David,

Who knew you had such a hefty title?! ... Does this mean we have to stop
addressing you as "Your Royal Dudeship"?
Jim Wilson
p.s. look forward to seeing you and hearing more of those gorgeous
Steingraebers at the convention, buddy!

david at davidandersenpianos.com writes:

> All I can say is I welcome anyone reading these words to look me up at
> the California PTG Conference in Burbank, February 19-22. I'll be
> heading up the big bad Steingraeber wing of the Hall of Pianos
>
>                                 "Experience always---and I mean
> ALWAYS---replaces belief."
>                                                                     Shri
> David Andersen Ji

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.
net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)