[pianotech] Time Clock?

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 18:09:54 PST 2009

Boy, I'm with you!  I wouldn't want to be ruled by a bunch of stopwatches.

I bet if they did a study of piano technicians who worked in a shop with stopwatches on every piano vs. piano technicians who "don't need no stinking time clock", they'd find the Stopwatch Technicians had a higher incident of strokes, heart attacks, etc.

I have to admit that I rarely work on more than one piano at a time, so it's not an issue for me, but just the thought of stopwatches all over the shop gives me hives.

Tom Sivak
Chicago