[pianotech] Time Clock?

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:40:17 PST 2009

A stopwatch? My iPhone has one, and many other cell phones do as well.  Most
of the time, I don't use a stopwatch -- just keep up with when I start and
when I finish.
Just write down your total time spent, then enter it into a spreadsheet.

Or, this is easier (if you know the formula), there are formulas for
automatically calculating total time spent if you enter the start and stop
time.

For a free MS Office clone, download OpenOffice.  http://www.openoffice.org/

--
JF