[pianotech] VS Profelt

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:02:15 PST 2009

Liberally, as far as I can guess. The first drop needs a bit of time to soak
in. The second drop not nearly so long. And the rest go in quickly. The
three times I have used VS Profelt, it worked well. But I haven't checked
these bushings since then (about 4-5 months ago. Time will tell if it will
be a decent long-term bandaid fix.
Yes, cauls for sure.

--
JF