[pianotech] smooth or rough keys

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Feb 3 16:27:49 PST 2009

A lot of disease also came from the rats who stowed away on the
ships....ancestors of the plague. But yes, humans brought them too, and
the natives were pretty open to catching the European diseases and yet
adopted to their (USA/Canada) lands. It took thousands of years for them
to adapt.  I have a little of both bloods from both sides of the pond, but
fortunately have been pretty healthy.  Maybe the mix of Ireland and
Cherokee has helped me keep me healthy.

Still.....clean the keytops!! (to keep this on topic)

pw

"Carl Teplitski" <koko99 at shaw.ca>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
02/03/2009 06:16 PM
Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

<pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] smooth or rough keys

Hi John ;  I think all " theory "( based on opinion, not facts, as stated
in
the dictionary,)
is valid.  I think that disease is much more prevalent than it was 50 yrs.

ago because
of the jumbo Jet, which brings people from around the world together
rather
quickly,
who might never meet by the old standards of time.  When there was an
epidemic in
Hong Kong, it might never get to this part of the world, till we had
vacines
to combat
same.  Soooo, there is the possibility that almost instant movement of
these
diseases
can be transported and contracted by us.  When the white man came to this
continent
he brought diseases that the aboriginals never had, and perished because
the
vacines
weren't there to fight them either. So, seems most opinions by all , have
merit.  But I
would like to state, that my original question was about " touch" of
keyboard only, I
didn't even consider the other important facts brought out by others.
Great
minds
will do that.  Must be what scientists, and researchers do to resolve
problems.

Carl / Winnipeg