[pianotech] smooth or rough keys

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Tue Feb 3 09:32:19 PST 2009

Thumpy, you never fail to elicit a smile from me. It's one of the
delightful paradoxes and mysteries of the universe that a man in your
state of being---unbelievably focused on clean surfaces, clean air,
clean skin, clean tools, clean objects surrounding you---would be
destined to work on objects that are usually not only dusty but caked-
on dirty. You shoulda been a scientist or technician in a clean room
somewhere, wearing a mask, clothes, and gloves at all times, being in
perfect solidarity with other pathogen-averse brothers and
sisters......keep on rockin', dude. You bring me a lotta pleasure....
David A.