[pianotech] CA glue

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Feb 2 14:05:13 PST 2009

PTG home page (ptg.org), lower right corner. Since the old archives are
still unavailable (as of last week, anyhow) you can click the "Cached" link
on the resulting Google page to see a copy of the page that Google has
cached. Or, look in the new archives...
... http://ptg.org/pipermail/pianotech_ptg.org/
Dean re-posted his post last week that describes the procedure very well.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN