[pianotech] Heavy keys

Marks Piano Service markspiano at att.net
Mon Feb 2 06:00:13 PST 2009

You are all so very helpful...!
I am going to the church where the piano is located tomorrow.
Just wanted to get some opinions from the experts...

By the way....I found out that the D.C. they have was unplugged and the humidity level in the area was 17%. It is early February in Mid-Michigan and it is cold here.  Single digits at night and highs in the day of upper teens to low 20's.
It is the client that is complaining that the keys are "too heavy"

Thank you!

Mark D. Montbriand

Marks Piano Service
markspiano at att.net