[pianotech] The gift that saved me.

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 12:45:05 PST 2009

Aart.

It's fortunate that you were wearing your gloves, but there would never be a reason for me to wear them. So?I guess I?have to be very careful. Like you, I'm generally not afraid of dogs,?but?I would hesitate going into a home with 8 dogs, especially if?some of them are German Shepherds, or other big dogs.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943