[pianotech] Weird Pease Grand

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:41:08 MDT 2009

I did notice that NONE of the three pieces fit tightly in the spaces-they must have been tight while there was tension, but as I de-strung the piano, they fell out, one by one. I also noticed that a couple of the spaces had some paper shims, apparently to make the pieces fit snugly.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"