[pianotech] Weird Pease Grand

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 30 15:55:12 MDT 2009

Terry !   How is the Whiipen on that piano?? .I service 2 Pease's in
my cieints homes and whippens  have very un-ususal design,some
additional spring lever around repetition lever....  One of them is
ready for new pinblock,tuning pins are flagpooling.beutiful,well
preserved  walnut  case,ornate music desk.... If new Pin block job
will happen-I will be on  the alert for those wedges.. isaac