[pianotech] Kawai RX3

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Aug 30 15:22:30 MDT 2009

Would these be the 8 lowest notes in the tenor string section? My
suspicion is you are not a piano technician, so I would suggest
watching the dampers rise with each note to determine where the note
is in the stringing section. And then does the next lower note after
these 8 notes sound fine or "normal"? And is the first note where it
sounds "normal" the first note in the bass section? If so, we'll have
some good but depressing answers for you.

Terry Farrell