[pianotech] PR follow up

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sat Aug 29 16:13:20 MDT 2009

Wim,
Not if it is going to be like the good old days. Remember when------ >g<
Joe Goss
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: wimblees at aol.com
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 3:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [pianotech] PR follow up

  As the originator of the PR follow up posts, I, too, am very thankful for all the responses, even those who bordered on the ridiculous. There were many answers to sometimes simple questions, but without exploring the details of every question, we will never learn. Thanks to all who participated in the debate.

  Could I be the first to officially declare this debate and conversation over?

  Wim