[pianotech] Clarification Question: i'll take a pass

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Aug 28 21:08:10 MDT 2009

Take it with a grain of salt. Just remember next time you encounter a little
Wurly spinet 40 cents sharp in a nicely air conditioned room. If you see the
a/c vent blowing on it, remember ole Dean. Then please phone my wife and
tell her I was right, once.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272