[pianotech] PR follow up

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Fri Aug 28 20:58:05 MDT 2009

Dang, you got it! Closer to my point anyway. If I ever had a point.

In a message dated 8/28/2009 9:56:29 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos at comcast.net writes:

I  meant can’t achieve immediate stability after a radical pitch change.  I
 thought that was what we were talking about.  Damn that language thing
again.

David  Love
www.davidlovepianos.com