[pianotech] Finally found one, there must be more.

Jeff Deutschle oaronshoulder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:57:17 MDT 2009

After I posted the low-tech comment I got to thinking what that really
is and what it means. So here I am typing about low-tech on a
computer! I have a film camera (that I don't use) but no digital. No
answering machine, but a true housewife. Heat the house with wood, but
also have a modern heating system. Tune aurally, but am developing a
database application (to share) that displays beat rates taking into
account inharmonicity. (More on this later, I am implementing some
polynomial interpolation right now...)

Anyway, if there is enough interest I guess I could borrow a camera
and talk to the owner. I didn't think I came across anything that
unique.

--
Regards,
Jeff Deutschle

Please address replies to the List. Do not E-mail me privately. Thank You.