[pianotech] Kindle and Journal archives?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:44:55 MDT 2009

No, I haven't, but my understanding is that Kindle scrambles the formatting
of pdfs that aren't "text only." In other words, you'll get all the content
but the coordination with photos, drawings, and advertisements may be all
screwed up.
The pdfs are excellent on laptops though (Sept issue is available for
download now).
Patrick Draine