[pianotech] Yamaha U1 casters

Carlos Ralon ceralon at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 13:50:19 MDT 2009

Re: studio casters:
I used to install  the "Southerland" casters. In fact one school system
insisted on this type only. They bolted on the two back corners, and at the
front of each toe block. There was no need to tilt the piano to install
them... just lift on side at a time. Mean kids could not flip over a piano
with these installed.  I know.. they were not the best looking... but they
are the best.  I'm not sure if they are still available?
Carlos Ralon, RPT